Five steps to becoming an Enviroschool
- Find out what it means to be an Enviroschool. Arrange a meeting or visit one or several Enviroschools, check out the Enviroschools website and sample agreement.
- Discuss the programme fully with your staff and board of trustees.
- Decide where you want to start the programme and submit an application to your Regional coordinator.
- If your school is accepted, you will receive a welcome letter and an agreement that needs to be signed by the school, Horizons Regional Council, your school's sponsor/s amd the Enviroschools Foundation. This is an agreed commitment for three years.
- Appoint lead teachers to coordinate the programme in your school.
Please contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.